Are you a man who is looking for ways to lose breasts? Are you afraid to take your shirt off because you don’t want anyone to see them? Unfortunately, losing man boobs isn’t always easy. Some men even end up having surgery to remove them.
You shouldn’t have to go through that. While losing male breasts certainly isn’t easy, it doesn’t have to be difficult, either. You need to uncover the reason why you grew them in the first place and treat the problem accordingly. For example, if you’ve been consuming a lot of alcohol, your hormonal balance is probably off. This is because alcohol can increase estrogen levels.
Some common causes of Gynecomastia include:
• Sometimes men grow boobs due to developmental problems. Some teenage boys experience this problem because of hormonal changes.
• Both prescription and illegal drugs can cause man boobs. Some prescription drugs have side-effects which either reduce testosterone or increase estrogen. Illegal drugs such as m marijuana are believed to cause Gynecomastia as well.
• Another cause is male infertility. In some cases of male infertility, high levels of prolactin are released from the anterior pituitary. High levels of prolactin can cause men to develop breasts.
• Poor dieting is one of the most common causes of male boobs. If you don’t eat a healthy diet, you can expect excess fat in the chest area, as well as hormonal imbalances.
• Being overweight often leads to Gynecomastia. For some men, most body fat goes around the chest area, and losing man boobs involves losing a lot of body fat.
Now that you know the common causes of male breasts, you can try treating the problem. Here are some tips for doing just that:
• If you suspect that the Gynecomastia could be related to other medical conditions, seek a professional opinion. Ask a doctor about a diagnosis.
• Start eating a healthier diet. Cut out junk food and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. Drink a lot of water and green tea.
• Foods you need to eat include oily fish, oysters, celery, broccoli, asparagus, avocados, flaxseed oil, and any foods that contain zinc. Zinc is a natural testosterone enhancer.
• Start doing strength training exercises such as push-ups, bench presses, and leg presses. Work on toning your upper body. While this by itself won’t get rid of chest fat, it will help strengthen chest muscles so that the fat will come off more easily via healthy eating and cardio.
• Do cardio exercises to get rid of body fat. These include jogging, swimming, dancing, sports, kickboxing, bicycling, etc. Do about thirty minutes of cardio 3 or 4 times a week. You can start out slow if you need to, and gradually increase the amount of cardio you do every week or so.
• Try yoga or pilates. You can learn stretches that will tone every muscle in your body, including the chest muscles. Many men underestimate the effectiveness of this type of exercise. You’ll be surprised at how effective yoga and pilates can be!
• Make sure you have a clean liver. This is especially important if you’ve had an alcohol or drug addiction in the past. Do a liver cleanse to get rid of all of the toxins. A good, strong liver is essential for losing man boobs.
Follow these tips and hopefully you’ll start seeing an improvement!